If you have always wanted an embroidered casket but are not sure of taking on such an enormous project, this kit was designed to allow people to make a sweet little trinket box, modeled off smaller boxes of the 17th century. The box can fit a number of small needlework accessories like scissors and needles.
- This kit has everything needed to work a 3" deep x 5" long x 3" high trinket box in tent stitch over one on a 20-count linen.
- The kit includes the wood trinket box, handmade archival covering papers, gilded edging paper, pink silk lining, brass escutcheon, gilt thread woven tape for the edges, linen, 32 tubes of Soie Paris and 6 tubes of a striped gimp thread.
- Detailed Instructions for full assembly of the box as well as glue and a brush are included as well as links to a video of the paper covering assembly.
- Gold acrylic paint for wood feet is not included in the kit, but is available at your local craft stores.
- There are only 30 of these kits as the Montrose Linen used is no longer available.